Monday, July 13, 2009

Baseball

On the weekend my baseball team played baseball. They played without me. I was at camp over the weekend. I made it on Saturday. I played right field and actually got the ball. Some of the girls got a home run off the pitcher. I got to first. The ump was a little crappy. She didn't know what she was doing. The coach on the other team kept challenging the ump so she keped changing her call. She called me out and it was only 2 outs. So I walked off the field and everyone started to get things strate and then I got yelled at by everyone on my team and even the coach. I had my helmit off and my glove half way off and everyone yelled at me. I rushed out again and hit the ball. I got to first and got out at 2nd because i had to come back. I was totaly safe. We could have gone on to Sunday if we had a diffrent ump.

That game sucked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment